• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi on Falcon

Dsc

Smash Ace
Seriously man...

Make a thread called "Petes Youtube Channel" or something lol.

Leet combo! If only you didnt suicide

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
SSBPete said:
thanks but suiciding makes every combo 10 times leeter. you should know that
Is it that because of ego, maybe showing superiority... or why exactly??

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Also on another thread you said not taunting after a kill is cocky which I don't get >.>

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Then I think Superiority it is...

I use to do that sometimes, just for fun, and to piss off my oponent... :p

But anyway, I think is better kill them without loosing a single stock for superiority.

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
The only time I would consider sacrificing a stock is if I'm at a really high percentage and I'll just die after getting hit once.

Also, combos where you continually hit them off the screen farther and farther, like with Jiggs or Pika can be amusing. Just whack them until they die off the side of the screen, wall of pain style. Who cares if you don't recover? It was awesome.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
The only time I would consider sacrificing a stock is if I'm at a really high percentage and I'll just die after getting hit once.

Also, combos where you continually hit them off the screen farther and farther, like with Jiggs or Pika can be amusing. Just whack them until they die off the side of the screen, wall of pain style. Who cares if you don't recover? It was awesome.
lolz x10
Who cares if you don't recover? It was awesome.
Yeah, I know what you're talking about, so...Now I got your point. xD

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Well, it was an "or" sort of thing. BEHOLD BOOLEAN OR LOGIC.

Hope I remembered that correctly. ;D

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would only sacrifice a stock if I was at a high percentage or the awesomeness factor is too great to pass up.

Purtle

Smash Journeyman
<3 awesome as always, I'm pretty sure I comment on almost all of them on youtube and then post in here the weekend saying the same thing haha

Top Bottom