• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Hit & Give 2

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
A new hit & give game has begun. Most of the characters are out for Yoshi's blood, are he currently has the lowesr score. I think we all should ban together once more, and try to win.
Though this seems malevolent, I believe we should also think of alternative characters to support in case he is eliminated early. We should not let him be the first one out.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi was at 1 point at a certain period in time. He would have been eliminated if not for the last minute surge of Yoshi mains. And by last minute, I mean last few minutes.
I think Yoshi is safe for now. he's at 7 now, which is better than most other characters. If we keep on buffing Yoshi, people will catch on and get rid of him by means of teamwork. I think we should keep a low profile for now, maybe help some other favored characters like lucario and Kirby as a token of temprary peace. Attacking Lucario and other popular characters would be rather stupid, since they seem to be very alert now.

Of course, we should help Yoshi if he is ever under the number 6. I guess as long as Yoshi isn't the character with the highest number we'll be fine

Defender

Smash Rookie
Defender reporting for duty! Yes, I agree that we must be very wise about how we vote in this game. Helping out the other popular characters might be a good idea, but then again it might be a better idea to help out characters that don't have large fan followings. That way, we won't gain a temporary respite but hurt ourselves in the end. I'll probably help out Ike from time to time (I fight for my friends.) Oh, one last thing: Is the two vote per day (once in the AM and once in the PM) rule back in effect?

ArowYoshi

Smash Apprentice
Appalachian State University/ West Jefferson, NC
the AM-PM rule is still in effect but like sundance, ill only vote once a day because i dont want people to start saying we cheated if i screw up because my timeline is off and i dont know how to fix it.

so is there an agreed character we should help, i really dont care which one unless its marth, i hate him.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Should we start using the Yoshi hit and give control room again? Also, thanks to teh guys who responded to my messages in time. I tried, but Yoshi was almost gone.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Hmm..I guess we could abandon this one and use the original one. This one was mostly to bring attention to the second hit and give. The first one brings back memories of my noobishness XD

Top Bottom