• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo.

CherryVS

Smash Rookie
I joined this forum to discuss the leaks and Smash 4. Sup.

While we're at it, I'll answer those questions in the sticky thread so you all have an idea of how awesome I am or whatever.

• Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/PM/SSB4, why?
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? How did you hear about the site?
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.
  • What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums?
1. PM is my main game. I love playing as Toon Link and Peach. They're a couple of my favorite characters in all of gaming so there's that.
2. I answered that at the top.
3. I have attended fighting game tourneys before. Killer Instinct, Street Fighter IV, and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 tourneys mainly. A couple Blazblue tourneys here and there. Never Smash, though.
4. I play guitar, draw a lot, do game design, make manga, voice act, lots of stuff.
5. Back where I used to live I was working on an LGBT support group but I had to leave the state because of some cool drama.

Anyway, have a good one. Let's talk Smash.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
Welcome to Smashboards! Hope you have a SMASHing time and make new friends!

Top Bottom