• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo Smash Community!!

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Hey guys I've been stalking as a guest for a while, so I decided to join. I love the Super Smash Bros. series, and I look forward to debating/playing the new one with you all. Also Mewtwo is my favorite Smash character and I hope I get to pick him in the new one!!!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to SB Luffy-Naruto...I mean, strawhatninja :troll:

With enough faith in the Triforce of Power, I'm sure you'll see Mewtwo return.

Have fun!

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Welcome to SB Luffy-Naruto...I mean, strawhatninja :troll:

With enough faith in the Triforce of Power, I'm sure you'll see Mewtwo return.

Have fun!
Haha thanks you nailed it alright One Piece is my favorite anime, and Naruto used to be but not so much anymore. Of course you have to have faith!!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Haha thanks you nailed it alright One Piece is my favorite anime, and Naruto used to be but not so much anymore. Of course you have to have faith!!
I watch so much anime that I really couldn't pick a favorite or probably even offer a top 5. I will say though that if I HAD to choose, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood would probably take the cake. My Naruto love dimmed down too due to fillers lasting forever and how the manga has been lately. The anime is getting back in shape though so I'm at least enjoying that.

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
I watch so much anime that I really couldn't pick a favorite or probably even offer a top 5. I will say though that if I HAD to choose, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood would probably take the cake. My Naruto love dimmed down too due to fillers lasting forever and how the manga has been lately. The anime is getting back in shape though so I'm at least enjoying that.
Exactly Naruto killed itself with fillers.

My Top 5 would have to be
1.One Piece
2.Gintama
3.Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
4.Death Note
5.Eyeshield 21

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Exactly Naruto killed itself with fillers.

My Top 5 would have to be
1.One Piece
2.Gintama
3.Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
4.Death Note
5.Eyeshield 21
Death Note I'd probably include in a list as well. As for favorite OST, I know without a doubt I'd give it to Samurai Champloo. Gotta love Nujabes and the cool vibes :shades:

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Death Note I'd probably include in a list as well. As for favorite OST, I know without a doubt I'd give it to Samurai Champloo. Gotta love Nujabes and the cool vibes :shades:
I gotta agree with that I especially love that opening

Top Bottom