• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo! Heyo~!

CutieHog

Smash Rookie
Yo! Hey, I'm CutieHog, but if you prefer call me Chie. I'm a big Smash Bros. fan and I love to play the games. I'm super stoked for SSB4 and can't wait to grab my hands on it, I'll probably try to buy it on the first day!

So, some questions to get to know me.​
  • Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/SSB4?
I don't really have "Main"s but I do play the same character multiple times.

I haven't played 64 yet, but I would have most likely main Mario.
Melee I kill with Peach most of the time, Ice Climbers on occasions.
on Brawl, I use Toon Like SO MUCH it's almost ridiculous. I'll be Olimar if Toon Link isn't giving me the results I like, maybe Sonic, Mario or Peach if not Olimar.
In SSB4 I'm going to try to main Mario... or Sonic... The game isn't even out, We'll see.
  • Why have you joined Smashboards?
I'm a big fan on Smash Brothers, and I felt like this was a good place for me. I haven't regretted yet. Looks like a friendly community on here.
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
I haven't. Not even a single one... but sure, I guess I would like to try to join one for a good try.
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.!
Okay, easy to discuss. Outside of the Smash Bros. world, I like to draw and write. I'm in the Sonic Fandom and love Sonic to death. Recently I got back into Mario Bros. fandom, since I'm doing a report on the series in School (sadly I lost some of the papers, uuugh.)

My favorite Animes are Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Umineko no Naku Koro ni, but I prefer the Manga verisons of both. The sound novels are also better than the Anime. You should give them both a try. Soul Eater (Not!) is also a good anime, really different than the original series.
  • What other communities are you a part of?
Like I've said, I'm in the Mario and Sonic fandoms, but also I'm in a guild from a MMO which has their on forum, obviously it's not lively like this forum, but some people are on it right now.

I hope I can at least amuse you guys or post to support the forums.

Top Bottom