• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yeah, my "with anyone" works just fine..

bobber205

Smash Rookie
I just was able to get a game going this evening for the first time. Coincidentally I had just opened some UDP ports to my Wii. Not sure if that made a difference.

Hardly any lag which was nice.

jamai

Smash Cadet
Same here. It sometimes takes multiple tries waiting out the entire process but I will eventually find games with little lag most of the time. The lag has gotten better since the release without a doubt, much better.

VacantShadow

Smash Cadet
I just was able to get a game going this evening for the first time. Coincidentally I had just opened some UDP ports to my Wii. Not sure if that made a difference.

Hardly any lag which was nice.
If you could tell me how opening a port for your Wii works, me love you long time. Seriously, I've been trying to figure out how to do it all freaking day, and I can't even find the connection on my wireless router for the Wii (maybe I'm looking in the wrong area). And what's a UDP port? If you used some kind of guide online, I would appreciate it if you could direct me. =)

My 360 works perfect online though, so I know it's not my connection.

Anyway, Friend Matches work fine for me, usually no lag at all. With Anyone matches always lag for me, I can barely play. I haven't tried it for a while, so I'll have to see if it's gotten any better for me.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
tahts cool man. i gave up on with anyone or teams. lol im mad impacient. dam wifi T_T id gladly pay %) to have xbox service. but hey we get what we pay for. free online ftw?

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Working fine for me.

Monday didn't work, my Wifi I guess.
Tuesday With Friends + Anyone down.
Wensday bought a LAN adapter (not sure it helped) and played w/ anyone

Playing w/ anyone right now this morning.

This morning:
Um... first time failed, had error message. 2nd time failed in a few secs. The 3rd time had seeking for a while but all of the sudden I was playing with anyone.

I guess you just have to be patient.

Hey does anyone play in the morning? I'm only getting 1v1 matches. (Yay)

Nao Hikari

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NaoHikari
Switch FC
SW 1055 2032 9641
I can usually find people for "with anyone" matches after a couple tries, but the lag is pretty bad. I can play through it but it'd still be nice if it weren't there. Sadly even my "with friends" matches are like this, It's probably my own connection, or something like that. If someone could post up a guide for the opening of the UDP ports that would be great :D

Top Bottom