• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yarn Kirby and Yarn Yoshi

Darkjolly

Smash Rookie
So basically we have a yoshi woolly world level, when the game hasn't even released yet. So I wondered what if they added woolly yoshi and Kirby (Since kirby's epic yarn began this trend) as alt costumes. They would have minor differences like yarn kirby would copy abilities with his whip instead of inhaling and so on.

Last edited:

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
I thought that Prince Fluff would be a better fit for an Epic Yarn rep, but I wouldn't mind seeing these guys as Alts. It might be a bit hard to make Yarn Kirby however.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
I could see them as DLC skins, which as this point are more likely than DLC characters, but not as their own characters. I really like using the Yarn Kirby colors on BrawlVault when I play PM :)

Top Bottom