• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ya so pensacola has a venue large enough to compare to genesis(no maybe gigs :p)

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
The Venue that we used today for P cola 6 was Suppeer Spaceyy. It was Ruses Uncles office and he let him use it for this tourney..Guys this place is big haha many many rooms for setups and stuff..I had my camera and was recording to take a tour of the place but there was no SD card so i have like a short clip of the outside and stuff. But i can tell you that there its 2 floors and could definatly support a Big brawl/melee tourney at Pensacola #7.. the only cons i guess is that it was Hot as F*** but we had a couple of fans going so that helped out.. Pcola 7 is gonna happen but no date has been set but i think when it does happen it should be here with like 50+ people what do ya'll think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkUNycDKlEY

Im mad that i didnt record more..I mean this place is big lol

Top Bottom