• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

xSinCarax Vs Friends

xSinCarax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xSinCarax
3DS FC
4313-2082-1946
I don't know if this is how I am supposed to do it but if not please let me know.

HELLO! Here are my first two videos of me trying out with different characters. I just started showing up on the scene, first at Nintendo World Store and then in another tournament I will post i a a few minutes that was hoest by CLASH tournaments both in which I came in the semi finals and 3rd place respectively.

First up was my very first match as Fox online. Needless to say I miss the old fox but I will try to main him as I always have.
I don't know what was up with this Ike.

Second up, is a GANONDUNK! or GANONCIDE!.....you get the picture...video... we are done here!

LASTLY, I WILL BE LIVE STREAMING THE WII U VERSION OF SMASH ON MY TWITCH CHANNEL
Twitch.tv/xSinCarax and giving away two copies of smash for wii u at that time. Just gotta Stay tuned for how to participate.

Follow the Faceless on Facebook.com/xSinCarax (is my fan page by the way) and thank you for all the support so far even though Im just a noob on the scene xD

Last edited:
Top Bottom