• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XBOX 360 worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gugur

Smash Rookie
I've been considering getting a 360, is it really worth it at this time?
I've played GoW single player before and had a blast...I hear it's a riot online.
What else is there worth the time on it? Looking for a deep RPG with good graphics (already got Oblivion on PC). Is Project Gotham good?

Was also thinking a PS3 instead, but I really don't see any titles that will interest me that are out right now. I can always buy this thing later if the game situation changes.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My friend has a 360 and we play it pretty often. We like the Xbox Live downloadble games and download at least 2 a week. Besides that, they've been doing pretty well with their games. I can't really mention 1 that really caught me besides Halo 3 but it's not like the PS3 has anything I wanna play. The Wii's December and Spring releases are looking awesome so I would get that first before a 360 but definitely a 360 before a PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom