• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu info?

Manbun1

Smash Rookie
Whats up guys im pretty new to this forum (just made my account minutes ago) and relatively new to the scene (have yet to go to a tournament/have yet to be in any sort of gathering for smash) which leads me to this, being in the MD/VA area a common name i hear is xanadu games which hosts weeklies that im sure youre all aware of, my main question going out to anyone who has been there, could you guys explain what the set up is, like do people just bring consoles or is everyone expected to bring one, and for friendlies do you just go around asking for matches? Sorry about the noobish questions but if someone could just give me a basic run down that would be so helpful! and to be honest im not even sure this post is in the right section but it was worth a shot and maybe a chance of flaming my way but oh well, thanks everyone and i hope to become a more prominent member of this forum

Top Bottom