• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWE Thread of THE CHAMP IS HEEEEEREEE!!!

D

Deleted member

I want to discuss WWE so let's do dis!

WWE Summer Slam is going on. Is anyone else watching?

Last edited by a moderator:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Why Stewart? Why? I want Cena/Colbert vs. Rollins/Stewart to happen now.

Also, that ending was dumb yo.

D

Deleted member

Why Stewart? Why? I want Cena/Colbert vs. Rollins/Stewart to happen now.

Also, that ending was dumb yo.
Lmao that would be pretty great.

Yeah, that ending was a bit strange. I don't remember quite well but was Lesnar like on the mat for a while before the ref started counting for the pin? if so the match could prob just be called a draw, really. Not sure story wise, though.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Lmao that would be pretty great.

Yeah, that ending was a bit strange. I don't remember quite well but was Lesnar like on the mat for a while before the ref started counting for the pin? if so the match could prob just be called a draw, really. Not sure story wise, though.
The ref was checking if Brock's shoulders were down and while the ref is doing that, Undertaker tapped to the lock. I knew the match wasn't going to finish clean but I felt the finish wasn't good. You lose the streak that Brock had to a dirty finish.

D

Deleted member

The ref was checking if Brock's shoulders were down and while the ref is doing that, Undertaker tapped to the lock. I knew the match wasn't going to finish clean but I felt the finish wasn't good. You lose the streak that Brock had to a dirty finish.
Yeah, I wanted Taker to win personally but I didn't want it end like that. Doesn't really feel like a victory for me done this way.

They might've done this so they can fight at Wrestlemania.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I was disappointed that the reveal wasn't Cena hiding inside Seth's statue.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Huge Cena fan, but gotta say I love that Sting was revealed there instead. That caught me so off guard!

And wow, Sting is in great shape. He wrestles like he's 25 lol.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
I was never a huge Cena fan, but I will say that Cena is great on the mic. I am a big fan of Seth Rollins as a heel. I think Heels have to win sometimes for big stuff like this to happen.

D

Deleted member

I was never a huge Cena fan, but I will say that Cena is great on the mic. I am a big fan of Seth Rollins as a heel. I think Heels have to win sometimes for big stuff like this to happen.
Yeah, I've been a fan of Cena since back in 2003 when I started watching wrestling again, I kinda saw him come from the bottom to the top. I always love the excitement he brings in promos.

As far as Seth Rollins, I didn't care for him much at first but lately I see him improving and adding more to his character which is making it more entertaining to watch him. I think the one thing I want to see from Seth Rollins more is his "heat", like I think a good villain is one that tends to piss a lot of the crowd off but still wrestles well so you still respect them.

I think his match with SummerSlam was a good show of his in-ring ability.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Anyone here see SummerSlam? The PPV was pretty okay. Nothing to write home about, but it was still miles better than the last two Royal Rumbles. Anyway, here's some SummerSlam trivia that seems pretty interesting. Some lulzy, and some that may make you thankful it never happened. I would've loved to see a Foley vs. Ambrose match.

D

Deleted member

@ CroonerMike CroonerMike @ Grey Belnades Grey Belnades

If you guys are watching Raw tonight, if you guys want, let's discuss Raw during it's happenings tonight in this thread! :b:

This also goes to anyone else.

Anyone here see SummerSlam? The PPV was pretty okay. Nothing to write home about, but it was still miles better than the last two Royal Rumbles. Anyway, here's some SummerSlam trivia that seems pretty interesting. Some lulzy, and some that may make you thankful it never happened. I would've loved to see a Foley vs. Ambrose match.

Yeah, we watched Summerslam. I really hope they make up for the Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar match, part of the reason I really want to watch Raw tonight. I'm curious of how this is going to turn out.

Shame about Mick Folley vs Ambrose. Would have been great.

WTF at the Bieber thing. Jesus christ LMAO. That would have been such an insult to any wrestler who got pinned by him.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
@ CroonerMike CroonerMike @ Grey Belnades Grey Belnades

If you guys are watching Raw tonight, if you guys want, let's discuss Raw during it's happenings tonight in this thread! :b:

This also goes to anyone else.

Yeah, we watched Summerslam. I really hope they make up for the Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar match, part of the reason I really want to watch Raw tonight. I'm curious of how this is going to turn out.

Shame about Mick Folley vs Ambrose. Would have been great.

WTF at the Bieber thing. Jesus christ LMAO. That would have been such an insult to any wrestler who got pinned by him.
Hell yeah, I'm all for that.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm into Russev more than Dolph personally.

And lmao is Dolph cheating?
I think he was lol, because you know IRL that Russev is actually dating Lana. Like they have a home together and I believe engaged. So I think story wise, they will get back together. I think Russev winning makes a good story for bad guys you know?

D

Deleted member

Friendly reminder: @ Claire Diviner Claire Diviner and @ Grey Belnades Grey Belnades we're watching RAW right now and discussing it! :bee:

I think he was lol, because you know IRL that Russev is actually dating Lana. Like they have a home together and I believe engaged. So I think story wise, they will get back together. I think Russev winning makes a good story for bad guys you know?
Oh wow. I never knew that.

Well, it'll make for good humor, at least.

D

Deleted member

Oh man, this match is good. Big Show going to the top lol, but man that spear.

-edit-

Aww dang. Man, Big Show should've won that one.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
I know, I wanted him to win so bad.

Did you hear the announcer say "And the winner is....The....RYBACK." She almost said The Big Show lol.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, Cesaro has been wrestling great, too. He should def be Champion some day.

D

Deleted member

Cesaro isn't as muscular, as American, or as Samoan as Vince's standard champion.
Vince will be Vince. Haha.

Although, I will note Cesaro is definitely on the same level in terms of muscle as Rollins, probably a bit more mass.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'm not a fan of DQ either but if it leads to beat down I'm all for it!

Top Bottom