• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wut do happened I think of P:M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
it's l8 i'll make it brief

da faq's been happening to the PM boards

smashmods was chill as **** and that's how/why i joined the smash community. fastforward to todays GD board and its littered with /v/ level puketastic **** like "x community is not us and it must be because of yz foxfauxfaxBECUZMELEE" because obviously everybody else cares so much

melee<->brawl tension was bad once but the pm community makes it look like it's trying to define itself with how much it hates it's own community lifeforce (other games)

if melee/pm community was switched people'd pick up PM like wildfire cuz there's new **** but until then people r gonna steer clear and imma take leeeeaaaveeeee

(PM Workshop/CustomizedContent's always chill doe)

Fortress

Smash Master
I just got here, like, two weeks ago. Maybe it's my fault?

If it helps, I love all of the titles. I don't think I've met anybody here who has explicitly hated another title; mod or not.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Honestly I just stick to the topics for the Smash game I play the most.

Anywhere else it usually leads to seeing stuff about hate towards different smashes.
I think PM in particular is getting hate from Brawl fans just for the fact that it's destroying their game, and replacing it with Melee, who in the past was always there to make fun of Brawl.

And I agree customized content boards are usually the best to chill in (Helps that I mod myself so seeing add ons to PM is always a treat.)

I'm sure once demo 3.0 comes out, a lot of hate will be gone since most of the cast should be in the game by then and everyone will have no reason not to give it a try.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Its ok, we have brainwashed their leader, espy, and he will slowly cause all the brawl players to convert to project m.

Real talk doe pm workshop be chill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom