• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wuddup

Squire

Smash Apprentice
Uh, hey. I'm not usually a forum kind of guy, but this is kind of a niche thing and I'm trying to network, so what the hell.

I play melee and PM. I'm not outstanding at either but I have some basic tech skill and I think I'm pretty creative so I'll get there eventually.

I've been a spectator of melee tournaments for quite some time because of some friends, but only decided to pick it up about two months ago. I think YL could use a little more representation at higher-end play and I've been a LoZ fan since I was about eight or nine so I figured why not me. I also main Link in PM, when I get a chance to play it. I play a little Brawl here and there because it's what a lot of my friends prefer, and I main TL in that. I have non-LoZ secondaries obviously, just to mix things up (those being Melee: Doc, Mario/ PM: Mario, Diddy/ Brawl: Link, Mario, and Diddy)

I'm moving back to the East Coast in about a month after being gone for about four years, and that area seems to have a much larger smash scene than the one I currently live in, so I'm hoping to hone my skills by getting (figuratively) punched in the face over and over again when I get back.

I also paint my own gamecube controllers. (that way, if I suck, at least I have the coolest controller in the room)

D

Deleted member

Welcome! Nice controllers you have there. Hope to see you around the boards.

Squire

Smash Apprentice
Hey thanks! I've been kind of obsessively creeping around the boards as a guest for a month or so, so I imagine you'll be seeing a lot of me now.

Top Bottom