• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF is with the flowers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
wow thats really weird that you made this thread. i was literally just coming to make a thread about the flowers and i saw this >< one thing i noticed is that in the different pics the pikmins flowers change. for example red. in the warnind challenger approaching picture, red has a leaf on the antennae. the pic on norfair red has an unbloomed flower, then on delfino red has a bloomed flower. i have no idea the signifigance of this as i never played pikmin but its safe to assume that the antannaes will change either over time or certain animations or maybe every time it respawns.

quesiton in the game did the pikmin get stronger or change when their antenae bloomed?

Mr. Game and Pichu

Smash Journeyman
Red, blue and yellow pikmin have a leaf, which grow into a bud which grow into a flower. A leaf can grow into a flower if nectar is sucked, however.

White and purple pikmin have a leaf, which grow into a purple bud which grow into a purple flower. A leaf can grow into a purple flower if nectar is sucked, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom