• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Writing a speech over wavedashing

MH | Joeschmo

20XX Enthusiast
So currently writing an informative speech over for my college speech class. I have gotten pretty much everything, however I am really struggling to find a non-internet based article over anything about Melee. If anyone has any advice (besides the obvious of googling) on how to find a written (printed) reference I'd really appreciate it.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Yeah. I haven't really gotten anything that google didn't already provide. Thanks though.
That was more of a joke, really. But finding an offline article on Melee, let alone on practically any videogame, will be a tough nut to crack. In fact, I'm not even sure there's an offline article about Super Smash Bros; newspapers are usually overshadowed by their internet counterpart nowadays. But why exactly does it specifically have to be non-offline?

MH | Joeschmo

20XX Enthusiast
That was more of a joke, really. But finding an offline article on Melee, let alone on practically any videogame, will be a tough nut to crack. In fact, I'm not even sure there's an offline article about Super Smash Bros; newspapers are usually overshadowed by their internet counterpart nowadays. But why exactly does it specifically have to be non-offline?
Because I already have several internet sources. I need to have at least three different types of sources, it's part of my professors' criteria. I used the documentary as one which is counting as a movie, using Smashboard posts and Wak's advanced ssbm guide as well.

GenNyan

Smash Ace
I don't know what your paper is on specifically, but you might be able to reference "The Inner Game of Tennis" (A book that many top smash players recommend on helping with the mental game).

Top Bottom