• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wow very confused, need help EDIT: NVM got it

HeroXL

Smash Journeyman
Ok im on the great maze in the SSE and i have three bowser heads left. One is on the top of the map ABOVE the room with the spring thats next to the big yellow monster that looks kinda like a sunflower(Gamyga). The other is ABOVE in the top right corner of the room with the pit of green water with the blocks above it that fall when you stand on it. The last on is at the very far end of the map BELOW the room that has that big pit with all the bombs and the sleeping goat monster at the bottom and the Gamyga at the end seemingly guarding nothing? I know thats pretty vague but if you have done the SSE recently you should have an idea what I am asking. Sorry about this kind of post, i have just been at these same three for hours with no luck.

EDIT: Figured it out...they were in hidden rooms.

Top Bottom