• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WOW Sakurai, this is the reason Wario wasnt at E4All

Dagingabreadman

Smash Apprentice
I think the reason Wario wasnt at the E4All demo is that it would reveal his all new super secret ability....
Having Overalls...

Having Wario at E4All would have completely ruined this suprise.

Thanks for finally clearing the air.

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
Can I get a facepalm in da house?
Welcome, but where did you read ANYTHING about the final product in this thread?

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
plus the fact that since wario and overalls wario are two seperate characters, so sakurai could have just put in biker

Ninja Sheikah

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5455-9559-3780
Can I get a facepalm in da house?
Welcome, but where did you read ANYTHING about the final product in this thread?
Nowhere, but if a charcter is not in the demo its always because of this, or that. What I was really getting at is that in a demo it is just that a demo. A demonstration of the game with a few characters to play as. Not a final product. Perhaps it is myfault for not going into detail for what I meant.:p

Gill

Smash Journeyman
They could've just removed his second costume from the demo disc. >_>

Clark your sig pwns.

Chepe

Smash Lord
They could've just removed his second costume from the demo disc. >_>

Clark your sig pwns.
That probably would have taken as much work as removing Kirby's hidden character hats, or perhaps even disabling Zelda's Down B (if it really is a transform).

The OP makes a perfectly valid point. Wario's alternate costume would have warranted his withholding from the demo.

Zombieoficer

Smash Journeyman
Yeah... by the way, Chepe, you have 666 posts... Just saying, it's kinda funny since I just saw The Omen.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
plus the fact that since wario and overalls wario are two seperate characters, so sakurai could have just put in biker
They're the same exact character, it's just a costume change. It's nothing like Mario to Dr.Mario in Melee.

And Wario WAS in the JumpFesta demo, where he only had 4 of his 6 biker outfit colors. There goes your theory.

shinodude

Smash Cadet
Dagingabreadman said:
I think the reason Wario wasnt at the E4All demo is that it would reveal his all new super secret ability....
Having Overalls...

Having Wario at E4All would have completely ruined this suprise.

Thanks for finally clearing the air.
Wario was confirmed to be in the Jumpfesta demo in japan last weekend.

EDIT: **** Yosher beat me to it by a minute =/

EDIT: tho if im not mistakin they took out sonic in exchange for wario and sombody else in exchange for lucas so I guess sakurai was just giving america and japan diffrent gaming opprotunitys

Top Bottom