• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow I was stupid.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Link to original post: [drupal=657]Wow I was stupid.[/drupal]

I just looked back at some of my oldest posts from May and it was said. I knew like nothing and didn't post in capital letters. I was quite stupid. Search my username in the Official Brawl Tier discussion and prepare to laugh at my n00bishness.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Oh man... I feel your pain.

Yesterday, I looked at all the posts I made back when I joined. It was terrible. My first thread was okay, but then I posted such n00by things that it makes me ashamed of myself. I got a two-point infraction for flaming, and every time I look at the original post of mine that caused that infraction it makes me feel like a piece of crap. I made a thread complaining about the updates for Brawl, even. HOW MUCH MORE N00BY CAN YOU GET?!?!

I just hope nobody will think badly of me for what I posted back then.

Roihu

Smash Ace
I remember searching through my Serebii posts....
And I lol'd. I truly lol'd. In real life, which hardly happens.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Ha, I happen to know this same sort of feeling, but not from forums. See, me and my friends have had AIM very frequently [well, not very often anymore D:] for the past several years, and I've been keeping chat logs of most of them, creating a sort of chronology.

When I look back at ones from 2 or 3 years ago, I am repeatedly forced to think "Bu- but I thought I stopped being a noob years before! >.<" and "OHDEARGODTHEPAIN*Mental cringe*".

I guess it didn't look tooo bad to anyone else back then, and some of it may just be change-based perspective and being self-critical [doubtful D:]...but argh it hurts sometimes. D: (It's also rather fascinating though. :)) _

Edit: lol Jiggl.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
I hear ya. We aren't like that though.

Heck i used to be a trashtalking n00b who though he knew everything. Now i have realized i have a lot to learn.

Mith_

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure that everybody here is the exact same. I like to search for my first posts on this forums and some posts from another forum from years ago and get a good lol in.

Anybody who isn't like this isn't human and should rot.

D

Deleted member

Wow, apparently I was mad that Brawl dropped Pichu back in March. I think I had a bit too much Bourbon...

Top Bottom