• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow anybody down for then challenge?

Salty Senpai

Smash Rookie
The rules are pretty simple. Its like a regular iron man competition, you play 4 stock games, stocks carry over, and you play through the entire cast but... Every time you win a game you must take a shot, then the next win you smoke some hash, then another shot, and back and forth.
Me and my bro attempted this last night. Things get ugly fast. Spikes turn into SD's. You think you've seen whiffs before? This spacing was so bad it can only be described as missing by a mile. I made it just over 1/2 way b4 giving up and my bro made it thu 3 rows of characters (he also woke up dry heaving).
One day we're gonna complete this challenge, and record it as proof. I will not let Randall down. Is anyone else out there bold enough to accept this challenge? If so I wish you good luck.

Pro tip: Taunt on Randall to perform a powerful hidden technique "Randall Prayer" on successful completion Randall will save you more often, and occasionally **** with your enemy.

Salty Senpai

Smash Rookie
You would think. But that's 20 shots if you make it all the way thu cause the other 21 characters could hits of hash. Also a lot of time goes by while your preparing shots, and hits, and spilling drinks, and laughing, and dancing... So 20 shots over enough hours and you'll live =)

Top Bottom