• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you like it if there were over 250+ characters in Brawl?

Sonic-Fan

Smash Journeyman
No, I wouldn't like it because then all these stupid characters would get in and then there would be less uniqueness in each character. I think that Sakurai is keeping it at a nice number with 30-35 characters in Brawl.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
No, it would be to overwhelming to dive into and enjoy on a tight schedule.

And there would be a lot of crappy filler characters, we need to reserve roster spots for the more l33t video game characters so it is prestigious.

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
If every single one was awesome, like Ridley-status, then yes. ZD

Probably not actually, I like to get some decent play time with all of them to start, so about 40-50 is a nice number. Of course, as more franchises arise, more charatcers are needed...

Arteen

Smash Lord
That is certainly an interesting topic suggestion, indeed, so I praise you for it most assuredly, and I would certainly like to discuss the matter further with our fellow forum members of SmashBoards, but first I would like to inform you of the interesting observation that there are over 250 characters in this sentence. I hope Brawl has more than that.

Actually, it’s already confirmed. :)

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
If you mean playable, no.

they could only do like 60 max before getting crazy and adding stupid/anime characters and ****.

Maverick Hunter X

Smash Cadet
If you're talking 250+ playable characters... no, that's a horrible idea. I would hate that for obvious reasons (major balancing issues being the first one). There is such a thing as too many characters, you know. Even 50 would be too many.

Pizza Robo

Smash Journeyman
250 is a lot of Characters,I'm fine with Brawl having 40 or over characters

Top Bottom