• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would this be a good hack?

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Would you like to have a no item hack for basic brawl and would you use it?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I'm surprised a taunter wouldn't want his most vital asset.

I might start hacking if something like that was created.

But this really belongs in the Hacking Workshop forum or whatever.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I'm surprised a taunter wouldn't want his most vital asset.

I might start hacking if something like that was created.

But this really belongs in the Hacking Workshop forum or whatever.
Actually, many taunters hate items because it destroys taunt parties. If one person gets hit by another persons item in a taunt party, it is likely to start a fight.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Not to be a backseat mod but this didn't warrant a topic, especially here, which isn't the hacking part of the forums..

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Its impossible to have an itemless mod though because that requires everyone to own it. Unless this was smashboards exclusive. hmm...

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
This would be good...I know there's an opposite hack that makes a ton of items spawn, I was in a room and at the start of the match 50 super mushrooms and starmen started raining down, then of course the game couldn't handle it and I got DC'd

TheZizz

Smash Journeyman
I don't think it would. No items is already possible, all that would do is take away fair consensus...and no one would ever know that it were a hack at all. I think hacks are best at doing the impossible and making you go WTF!

MechaWave

Smash Champion
There is a code.

Code:
Item Switch [Heinermann]
4A000000 90180F08
1000002E 000000XX
E0000000 80008000

Values are
00 = None
01 = Low
02 = Med
03 = High

protip: Stay below 20.
In fact, you can go above 03 to have constant items. I have tested it but I have been disconnected before, probably because I wasn't host.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZdsfthlDsE

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Actually, many taunters hate items because it destroys taunt parties. If one person gets hit by another persons item in a taunt party, it is likely to start a fight.
If a few accidental hits from items make them fight then they're not a very good taunt party and deserve to be broken up. Real TPs thrive on the items to have fun more. If a fight starts then its likely one or more wanted to fight in the first place.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I agree. The rare times I join TPs, I always troll with items, nades, even behavior, and if the other TPers are doing the "butt**** crawl" or something, they'll have no idea who started it, and you can **** until they DC.

Great way to eliminate weak TPers.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Thera are no real TPs left. You get, at most, two good players. I always join these for two reasons:

1.) I might get a 1v1 with a skilled player.

2.) Fighting a skilled player and a couple of gay, item trolling noobs is just way too ********.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I've met a real TP a couple months back but they courtesy and was only interested in playing wombo combos on my ike. I never won but i got into several sudden deaths with zelda. I know the mu now though :)

On topic: is it really possible to force others to play itemless brawl? If so, i'm in.

Top Bottom