• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would Spiderman beat a Jedi in a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigiwinsagain

Smash Ace
Following everyone into X's house, err I mean WISC
Or would a Jedi go to school on spiderman? I was wondering this and I would like to hear what everyone thinks. And dont just say spiderman cuz he rules or a jedi because jedis rule. I personally think that Spiderman would win due to his spider senser and webbings, not to mention his strength and agility.

<small>[ June 05, 2002, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: Luigiwinsagain ]</small>

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
Not only does this question not belong in here, it's also stupid. Of course a Jedi would win.

A jedi can block 5 laser blasters shooting at it at once with the lightsaber, and you think it would be fazed by Spiderman's webslinging? Of course not. So that leaves Spiderman unarmed against a man with a sword that can cut through anything instantly. What does Spidey have left? Super strength, quickness, and senses. Jedi senses are obviously far better than Spiderman's senses. Then you have quickness. Nope, Jedi's are faster (just watch Yoda fight Dooku). Only thing left is strength, but I'd like to see Spiderman get through a lightsabers range to land a punch.
**** , A Jedi could just use the force to chuck things at Spiderman and pose enough of a problem, without even bothering with the saber.
Spam, *closed*

-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom