• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst things chars can do to **** Pikachu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Well what is the worst thing each char can do to **** Pika. Obviously Pikachu is broken and is the epitome of all ****. However if you like leave during the middle of the martch and you are playing against someone awesome then maybe Pikachu might get hit. So lets list what each char can do against Pikachu.

Fox- Drill-Jab-Grab-Upthrow-Uair
fox is gay. trufax

Zelda- Down B
Honestly, if wobbling is banned so should this move( down B). I mean they do the same thing. But Zelda can do it before a match starts.

Pikachu- OMG this match up is hot!
Pikachu FFA on Big Blue> universe Honestly I want to do that.

Do you wanna add some of yours?

Nigachu

Smash Apprentice
There are alot of different things other characters can do to **** Pika, it's just that their are so many of them I can't list them here.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I've noticed when I play that Fox, Falco, and Sheik seem to **** Pika with their set of moves. (at least when I play them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom