• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Working on a guide for choosing a main and need your help!

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
Hello there!

With the Smash scene growing and many more new players still to come, I though I would make a little guide highlighting each characters strengths and specialties, to help anyone take their first step into competitive Smash, or for anyone contemplating picking up another to their personal roster!

The main dilemma I have is I don't main EVERYONE in P:M, nor am I a self-proclaimed Smash genius. So, I thought I'd ask you guys, the experts to your respective mains! If you could help me out by filling out a few lines of info for me, I'll be collecting the data and responses during the week and compiling them. Once it's all collected, I'll release the guide (somewhere on the boards, not sure yet...). So if you could take a few minutes to help, I would really appreciate it!

Pros: Strengths and advantages of this character!

Cons: Weaknesses and disadvantages!

Character Specifics to Learn: Techniques exclusive to only this character (example: Squirtle's shell abilities)

Similar To: Characters that play similar to this one or have a similar strategy.

Secondaries that Compliment: A secondary character that covers certain weaknesses the main has.

(Optional) Best video example of this character in action.

Cheers!

(Sorry if you see this thread posted in multiple character forums, I find the best way to gather info is to ask directly!)

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Post once in the general thread and be done with it. I've seen the same thread 4 times from you.

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
Post once in the general thread and be done with it. I've seen the same thread 4 times from you.
Sorry =[ Should've thought of that... posted once already in the general thread, gotta ask a mod to delete these spammy post >.<

Top Bottom