• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Words from Sakurai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Studstill

Smash Ace
I see a discussion, "the character of the strongest Someone" and from time to time.

It's a valid debate is in understanding each other's advantages, disadvantages, but
there is no solution to it.

As mentioned in the previous topic, but also by the number of participants
character balance is different.

Items that can be used in a fair is all characters have become powerful.

Since there is also a disadvantage always Chara there are advantages,
I can not say, "Where performance is good anywhere. So Strong" and.
It will be different by values.

Some people, values and by the perception of short and long
tactics will also be different. Solution of them infinite variety.

You choose the same character is also OK.
There is also a freedom to choose a character that I think weak.
Cancellation can be a character which has been selected once, or
it can be started on all the play is satisfied. [This is 12 cb, I believe the next statement is to say that winning one with one char is masterful]

Can say orchestrated If you have done this alone just one.

Ultimately, it strength of the player!

Studstill

Smash Ace
Two things, which he says elsewhere in one form or another, stand out:

Items that can be used in a fair is all characters have become powerful.

and

Some people, values and by the perception of short and long tactics will also be different. Solution of them infinite variety.Ultimately, it strength of the player!

Sangoku

Smash Master
What are you trying to do now? Trying argumentum ab auctoritate since reasoning didn't work? You have been told several times why items are banned and why we won't change our ruleset despite what you say. This is not subject to discussion anymore and you should stop. If you still believe you're right and everybody is wrong, then it's your loss. Cope with it if you want to be part of this community or create your own community following your rules if you want. It doesn't matter anymore, but you are clearly starting to be bothersome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom