• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wood Chip can STAGE SPIKE!

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
The Wood Chip is the most OVERPOWERED tool in Villager's arsenal! With the potential of creating Pac-man setups, and gimping those who DARE to get back on stage. The Wood Chip has grown stronger and more powerful as each day passes by! It will grow so strong that even the One-Chop stands nothing against it! Observe the evidence of such extreme power!!!

Engage the reality! The Truth! Wood Chip has destroyed multiple universes and 98% of Villager mains haven't even paid a single ounce of attention to a kindling that can cause apocalypses! Sure, it did clank at first in the vid, but that's because I was facing a scrub Kirby player.

Everyone! Do yourself a favor and bow down to the almighty Wood Chip! And realize that ALL Villager mains have the power of the almighty!

Wood Chip shall rule!

Mtn64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mtnn64
3DS FC
4742-5103-9358
The turnips and the slingshot can also stage spike, and they don't require a five second setup that's not guaranteed to produce one.
Legit, not necessarily for the wallspike purpose but we have a lot of frame traps and even a few kill confirms with wood chip. Always use your tools.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Wood chip is nice.

But like, nair is the true god.
Wood Chip is our mighty creator. It has given Villager the divine powers from the 7 gods of Nair. Even if Nair is used more, Wood Chip inner power is limitless and will serve Villager when the time is right.

Top Bottom