• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wondering

Leahdybug

Smash Journeyman
I was playing Brawl and a friend happened to playing against me as peach, he negated the sleep hanging on an edge. Am I wrong, because i tried it on a stage with my friends sonic right next to me just hanging on a edge. I was wondering it thats always been or has that something to do with how close your enemies near to peach and the damages thats on him? I might nto be understanding the move.

This may also belong in the peach thread >.<

Leahdybug

Smash Journeyman
Ok I used peach's final smash while I had my sonic friend jump on a ledge. He wasnt put to sleep.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
You get invincibility right when you grab onto the ledge. However, you also don't fall asleep if you're either:
* On the edge (even after the invincibility frames have ended)
* In the air
* Far, far, far away from Peach (like halfway across Hyrule Temple)

Leahdybug

Smash Journeyman
Ok then with luigi's if you roll up from the edge will you fall asleep still or does that work the same?

Top Bottom