• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wombo Combo Starter (Fthrow to Uair!!!)

KingDaiGurren

Smash Journeyman
I'm almost 100% positive that this hasn't been discussed yet anywhere on the board, I've checked through
several of our threads and haven't seen anything in regards to this specifically. If I'm really late on finding this out
please let me know so this thread can be merged with the proper one!

Anyway, yesterday when I was practicing I was able to get fthrow to fast fall uair to connect and it registers as
a true combo! What's even better is that it works on the majority of the cast (with the exception of Ness, Lucas, and Diddy: but they all fall under bthrow bair)! This as you know is fantastic especially considering we aren't able to bthrow bair everyone for a quick 22 percent. By itself the combo only does 14% but the cool thing about it is that it can lead into utilt strings, nair to regrab, jab to regrab, @WootSnorlax's footstool setup, bair, dash attack, and at the ledge dair into a footstool! (Granted this has all been in training mode and I haven't had a person to practice this with yet; although I was able to pull it off on FG but that doesn't say much...)

I really hope that this is a find that can help us advance as players and maybe advance the metagame!
Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
This has been discovered since the patch was released. I've written a ton of posts on it here and at the CCI, lol.

Quarium

Smash Journeyman
Imma take this chance to admit something, as much as some people praise me for being great with Kirby I never seem to be able to work F throw into ff upair, at least I'm pretty sure it is a bit too hard to do on the 3ds so maybe the lack of C stick is what's keeping me from doing it correctly? Also, does it only work at 0%? Cuz people seem to be able to DI away quite handily.

Top Bottom