• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf's usefulness.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Wolf seems like a good, versatile character, but I just don't see what's there. His fighting style doesn't appeal to me, and I just don't much care to play with him.
However, as mentioned, I do think he is a good character, I think i'm just missing something.
I would like to get used to playing with him.
Anybody want to enlighten me on Wolf's advantages?

Loup17

Smash Apprentice
good air and ground game, recovery fairly good once you get a feel for it (may take a bit of time) easy to land kill moves, useful spike, reflector (with invincibility) and useful projectile, good weight, but stance keeps him from being a large target, easy to rack up damage with. there's other more specific benefits to wolf, but that's a general list. if you want to get a feel for what a good wolf can do, check the video thread like juggalo said.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
They aren't lying, that foot is killer. And underneath those shoe's ingraved in his boots are "Im getting your *** with my foot" and the more you hit'em with your foot, the more you'll stamp it into their head that their getting their *** kicked. Anyway though, if you really want to know about wolf's good sides, just visit the Essences Of Wolf Guide by Koskinator. It'll give you all the perks and neat tricks you can do with wolf, and it may change your mind about wolf, I can guarantee it.

Gakuun

Smash Rookie
and it may change your mind about wolf, I can guarantee it.
lol srry that made me laugh

but yeah, I thought i was big on wolf and new everything till i came to this forum and checked out that guide. Kosk did his homework and the %'s helped me out alot

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Wolf is one of the few fighters that are not only high ranked, but also easy to use. He can beat up a lot of things with his relentless smash attacks.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Wolf is a hell of a character and he's bad*** to boot. I wish I could play him but I just don't click with him. I use Falco for my spacie needs. If you want to learn him though he seems worth it.

Falco's also bad*** though. XD

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
Wolf is a hell of a character and he's bad*** to boot. I wish I could play him but I just don't click with him. I use Falco for my spacie needs. If you want to learn him though he seems worth it.

Falco's also bad*** though. XD
i have never tried falco because he said "dont try me".
wolf is very versatile. he can camp, noobspam, go aggressive, etc.
his lasers are one of the best projectiles in the game, too.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Hmm. I think that Wolf feels fine. Hes one of my favorite characters (though not my main) mostly because well he's awesome, but when I played him for the first time, I could just feel how good he was and how smoothly he handled, it almost felt like I was playing SSBM again when I used him.

DeepT.

Smash Rookie
you will never try to be wolf..you're always ganon, zelda or pit..
i think that if you became good as wolf, you will never be bad against him again

Top Bottom