• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wolfs up smash dash cancel help

the_powner

Smash Cadet
I've seen ppl do it on youtube vids, and i was wondering if anyone could explain how its done.

Also i would like to wolf v wolf some of you guys, and see if maybe i could learn i thing or two.

the_powner

Smash Cadet
well nvm i found out how to do it. Its a really usful way to approach the other player, but its pretty hard to master

"you need to start running, then use down c to do a running attack, then hit up on the joy stick and hit z simultaneously"

UltraKyu

Smash Cadet
well nvm i found out how to do it. Its a really usful way to approach the other player, but its pretty hard to master

"you need to start running, then use down c to do a running attack, then hit up on the joy stick and hit z simultaneously"

No, thats a boost-smash, btw. its easier to do it like this:

- Run, then hit c-stick down and immediately up
OR
- Change "Z" to Attack in your control-scheme and so You can easily press "Z" while running and immediately Up on the C-stick.

With Wolf who needs extremely good timing its IMO impossible to do the up-smash with up+attack, and its completely useless because you can charge your up-smash by holding Z even after you up-smashed with the C-stick.

I can Boost-Smash with Snake 5 times in a row and I sometimes get the timing right with Link, but Wolf's Boost-Smash is just 1337 - but I don't rly play him that often anyways. ^^'

cya

Top Bottom