• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf's Specific Character Advantages

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, help me compile a list of all the known things about Wolf that give him an additional upperhand in brawls against specific characters.

This list is never meant to get large, seeing as Wolf can't haveTHAT many specific advantages over other characters, so don't complain if you think its a little short. It's a work in progress whose speed in development is limited by how many people post with worthy input.

I'll start the list with things I've read on the boards, and with peoples' input the list will grow over time.

The List:

Toon Link
Wolf's nair makes his boomerang dissipate
Contributed by: PM me with the link to where it was posted.

Fox
During Fox's AAA combo, in the first two hits, you can still initiate Wolf's AAA and take priority, so just mash that A button as soon as you get caught in his attack
Contributed by: Juggalo

Yoshi
Dthrow to Footstool to kill. Situational.
Contributed by: YagamiLight

Snake
Dthrow to edgegrab. Don't do grab attacks and after the grab release he won't be able to recover. Situational.
Contributed by: YagamiLight

Ness
Grab to repeated c-stick down. After their grab release from multiple hits, you're guaranteed a dsmash
Contributed by: dguy6789

Lucas
Grab to repeated c-stick down. After their grab release from multiple hits, you're guaranteed a dsmash
Contributed by: dguy6789

I will update this list as people post things they've discovered.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Vs Ness or Lucas, grab them, and then mash down on the c stick repeatedly. Wolf will jab them repeatedly the same as if you were mashing A, then they will break out and get downsmashed, never fail. The jabs also help to alleviate any stale moves you may have, making the dsmash more powerful if you were using it often earlier in the match.

Top Bottom