• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf's side B does spike

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if this has been posted before, but two times today I have spiked to person for a KO with Wol'fs side B.

You have to hit with ther very end of his side B. You have to sweetspot it. It spikes way better than Fox's or Falco's side B.

I could possible put a video up, but I'll have to get a Youtube account first.

sgt. fuzz

Smash Cadet
Yes, it spikes if you sweetspot them on the top part of their body. Sweetspots can hit in other directions as well.

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
I've known that is spikes, but I have no clue how to get a useful spike with this without suiciding...

Any advice?

M@v

Subarashii!
The only way you gonna spike them and kill them with it, with out killing yourself, is if you on a map with holes in it. Ex. Melee Brinstar. When the stage gets beaten open, theres a chance. Another one in brawl maps could be the glacier map: spike them into the mountain while your sliding down, or into the water. Lastly, if someone trys to jump out and KO you, use it to spike them. The point is dont rely on it to kill people.

Zink

Smash Champion
actually, you can do this if they are just off the edge, in the air, while you recover. You can spike and still grab the edge.

Top Bottom