• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf's Nair Lock

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
I have seen looked through many different topics and posts around this board, and a lot of them seem to be concerned with cosmetic things, like costumes, or taunts. What I'm wondering is, why isn't Wolf's nair lock discussed, since Wolf doesn't have a move like Sheik's ftilt, or ZSS's dsmash, or a significantly damaging chainthrow on almost every character, something like this that can deal a lot of damage and cannot be escaped should be discussed and made available to the new wolf players. Videos, and how-to would be helpful to those players.

*edit* Candy's topic title should probably include nair lock. He got a good idea that titles can indicate that video's been included. Still, seems like there's too many threads without any real substance to them on this board. *sigh*
Link to xxcandyxx's nair lockvideo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_dsnSjCmb8

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Because the nair lock is really, really hard to pull off.

Revolce

Smash Cadet
Yeah, mainly because its extremely hard to pull off. I mean I can do kirby's jab lock that uses footstool and still can't do this one.

Top Bottom