• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf's Ideal Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copernichris

Smash Rookie
After a long string of getting out in first round losers, I finally won a set in a tournament. I have been learning neutral game and it was the first time I felt like I was ever winning in it. The problem is after the hits, I wasn't converting into crazy amounts of damage like I know Wolf is capable of. From what I can tell, fall speed is the most important factor in a characters combo-ability, but maybe that's wrong.

Fast Fallers
Against spacies, I find myself shine juggling when I get a hit. It looks cool, and I've received compliments for my ability to do it, but i have no idea what to end it with. Against FFers like Metaknight and Roy, I use shines, up airs, and down airs to reset.

Mid weights
Ike is the most common mid weight I play against. In general i shine down air, and read a tech into and f smash when I start getting fairly high off the ground. If I can, I reset with down air onto a platform, shine, up air/back air, side b, but i'm not very confident with those yet.

Floaties
The game I won was against a peach. I used shine down air in early percents then spaced back airs for the most part. The only other "combo" I did was jab down smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom