• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wolf.

Elated

Smash Rookie
ok. so i played a wolf online..

all he did was spam his b. then when i got close he would side smash and down smash.

i tried EVERYTHING. Literally every approach. I just couldnt get past his smash and laser spammmmming.

normally anyone that spams anything gets punished bad for it.

but god i just couldnt seem to get past his annoying spam.

like spam as in the way he played wolf took no skill at all. i could do it easy and ive played wolf once.

just.... omfg.

anyone else have this trouble with wolf?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=179872

In this thread I posted a couple of vids of me playing against a wolf. Albeit not a very good wolf (And nor am I a spectacular Diddy for that matter), but they are there nonetheless for you reference.

You've just got to be faster than the Wolf in question. Faster and apply pressure. You should be able to space yourself with short hops, and predict those fsmashes/dsmashes.

Play quick, but play smart as well.

Mikeey

Smash Rookie
hmmm well i know a pretty good diddy player idk how u fought but all i can say is just cuz hes got a reflector use those bananas religiously, throw them at him in a timely manner and if u think hes gonna reflect just throw it on the ground and keep the pressure high soon as he falls on his butt grab that sucker lol thats what gets me anyways but thats cuz i short hop way too much and need to work on my ground game a lil more

Top Bottom