• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wolf vs. mario

DAKMASTER

Smash Apprentice
fireballs......... they are messing me up and i love to sh-fair which i can still do when jumping over the fireball,but i get the landing lag. So aside from my other standards of a backwards sh-dair, and a rolldodge and w/e are there some good approaches for mario?

Katalicious

Smash Rookie
Well if it's the landing lag that's messing you up, you can just do l-cancelled sh fairs. If you immediately do the fair after a sh, it cancels the lag. I find that it's easier to do this by setting the L button to jump, because I normally never use the L button. That way, you don't have to move your right thumb around too much.

DAKMASTER

Smash Apprentice
Thats how I do it normally. I can sh to fair fine, but tis those ******* fireballs that make me jump sooner.

i guess i'll just have to play smarter.

Top Bottom