• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf vs Lucas

BokutoGuy

Smash Journeyman
As the title says I need to know a few good techniques for lucas.

I am not new at this game so please do not give me the basic semi-combos.

hardcore

Smash Cadet
Wouldn't the techniques you use on everyone else apply on Lucas as well?
If not, then you would have a problem with Lucas, which you should state when posting this.

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
Before I post anything, I'll say that while I do believe in character tiers, I don't believe in counter-characters.

As Wolf, Lucas isn't difficult. Most Lucas players tend to try and keep range by spamming PK Fire, so your blaster at long range won't help. However, at close range Wolf can easily dominate Lucas. Use your F-Smash, f-tilt, AAA combo, and blaster to rack up damage. Lucas' Upsmash is very powerful and can kill at fairly lower percents, so avoid approaching with aerials while he's on the ground.

Vice Lord

Smash Apprentice
Scarborough, Ontario (Scarberian barbarians)
Reflector and f-smash are good friends of yours against Lucas on the ground. Bair spam will absolutely ruin him in the air.

if you have good control of wolf, and lucas is recovering with pk thunder near the level of the edge, you can jump off at him, second jump dair --> Up-B recovery. Or even a falling nair or bair may do the trick. If he's above the stage, recovering, laserzorz...

Ralucard

Smash Cadet
well one thing for sure, never charge against him while he's on the ground, sure his usmash is slow, but it's sneaky, bog range and veeeerry powerful , and it can also harm you even wfter when you think his attack is done.

Top Bottom