• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf vs ike

kobe24bryant81

Smash Rookie
:)wolf vs ike ....... The two best characters in the game well atleast that's what I think

I tested both of them in every way possible

The one that comes a tab bit higher is

WOLF just by a half a point just becasue he is so fast and all of his moves don't have lagg ike is just to slow !!! That's the problem

Thanks for reading :)

Ghost07

Smash Journeyman
Wolf and Ike are both great characters but saying that their the best is pushing it a little far.(but I could be wrong)

You must be confused about Wolf because most of his attacks have lag which keeps him from doing combos. Wolf can only follow up his moves not combo because your opponent can shield/dodge/or attack you before you can hit them with your next move.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Yeah. Wolf is more of a solid hitter that uses combos only on low-percentage enemies and use strong hits on high-percentage enemies.

Sneakz

Smash Apprentice
But what else do you need? Low percent combos and Knock them silly when there in the 60's thats what Ive been doing for a while, and His shine cancels attacks, seriously more could you want from one character? I love playing as Ike for fun but its Wolf all the way, Ike gets punished hardcore if he isnt given some space but this isn't an Ike discussion thread >.<

Twilightwolf

Smash Cadet
Well... lets not get to hasty.

Ike can easily punish any of Wolf's mistakes (Fair miss or Usmash miss etc), not to mention that while Wolf is fast... he seems to actually lack combos. (Don't flame me... look at the combo thread to see what I'm talking about)

Top Bottom