• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf is a metalhead

Vulff

Smash Rookie
So am I, I'm also maining him. lol
Anyone out there want to play?
I have a lot to learn, I'd like to see other Wolfs.

End Game

Smash Journeyman
^ That was so awesome it should be banned XD

But yea, im trying to main wolf as well, so if anyone wants to battle you guys can add me.

Wolf dittos!

cnza

Smash Rookie
Wolf is totally a metal head
I'd like to play against other Wolfs as well; it's always nice to get more experience.

Rarzy

Smash Journeyman
i love the updated look they gave him in brawl- the spikes, chain, necklace; long live metal!

Fox McCl0ud

Smash Apprentice
Just by looking at Brawl, Wolf looks like the kind who enjoys bands like Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Dragonforce, and Slipknot. He is soooo cool looking!!! I like the little details they gave him. Like the spikes, chains and necklace.

Fox McCl0ud

Smash Apprentice
He definitely isn't someone you would want to meet in a dark alley thats for sure.

Sledfang

Smash Rookie
I just got 2nd in a tourney playing Wolf last night. He's totally going to be my main. Anyone wants to set-up some friend matches, PM me!

Top Bottom