• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf help.

PyroJet

Smash Apprentice
I have been having trouble against wolf users lately... I find it very difficult to approach them first off. Most of them spam their gun and I know I can just use my shield to block it, but then I get this slow approach they are doing on me while using their gun and they throw in a fsmash on me. Once I finally do get up to him I can get him into a bair combo to like 70% then he is back to laser spamming and such. His fsmash has good range and I dunno I guess I am doing something wrong. Give me some tips for not only approaching wolf, but beating him. I win more than I lose though, but I would like to know how to make it a little bit easier.

bobjamesbob

Smash Rookie
Wow, thanks a lot cooper

but what if they are edge guarding you?
just spamming blaster and then when you land fsmash?
when you try to get up you keep getting smacked with blaster, and if you do land, you're sent further away with fmash
what to do?

Top Bottom