• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf form link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonplant

Smash Cadet
Im frustrated that they didnt add links wolf form. Anyone else think the same because it would almost make playing with link worth it :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The Sorrow

Smash Cadet
I think it would be an interesting character to play as...but what can he do bite?....and.....yea bite...unless he had midna with him to like.... grab i guess... idk what would his moves be?

WindSquirrel

Smash Apprentice
What's with the outbreak of smileys?

Anyway, Link's moveset is fine as it is. Wolf Link could be with Midna

Demonplant

Smash Cadet
Well, of course he will have midna with him, but ur kinda right. I was just wishing that it would be a " zelda to shiek " kinda think were u can switch at any time. And he will have more moves than bite, ya Just gotta .get creative like a smash attack can be his charge slash thing from twighlite princess. Thanks for comment

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
I'm kinda getting tired from people complaining about Wolf Link not being in. He's cool, but honestly no Smash Bros material.
And who says it's not worth to play as Link when he can't transform into a wolf? I've heard he's been buffed up in Brawl compared to Melee (and SSB64 for that matter).

And yeah, what's with all the smilies? One of them is enough to let people know you're mad. :/

iron blade

Smash Ace
I think it would be an interesting character to play as...but what can he do bite?....and.....yea bite...unless he had midna with him to like.... grab i guess... idk what would his moves be?
i agree. it's a good character idea, but all its moves would be biting

Demonplant

Smash Cadet
Ya i guess u guys are right... accept yosher was a little harsh lolz... thanks for the comments guys

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound harsh. Just this is number so-many I see complaining about Wolf Link, it gets annoying after a while you know. =P No hard feelings.

Lunar6

Smash Journeyman
They'd be better off rehashing Link's moveset in it's entirety than replacing one of his current specials with the Wolf Transformation. Besides, the Pokemon Trainer seemse like the only one with a "transformation" skill so far (though for all we know, there's possibly a reason that we haven't yet been introduced to Zelda's moveset).

If they were considering giving Link an entirely new moveset, then they'd've been better off giving him moves ideal for close-proximity. Heck, his Jump Strike in TP would've been a better fair attack than what he's had (I can see it as faster and as a potential Meteor Smash).

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Maybe in Elden's bridge, for a short time, you enter the Twilight Zone and you be Wolf Link =o

But Midna/Wolf Link team sounds a lot better.

finalark

SNORLAX
Okay, if Wolf Link is going to be in the game he is probably going to be:

A: A trophy

B: A sticker

C: An Assist Trophy

I can't see him as a playable character, what would his moves be?

B: Bite: Self explanatory

B Up: Leaping Bite: Again, Self explanatory

B Down: Dark Bite: That crazy thing he does with Minda's magic

Smash B: Lounge: Once more, Self Explanatory

Final Smash: Dark finish: Do you remember what Wolf Link did to downed Poes? Think of that but a lot cooler looking.

Demonplant

Smash Cadet
lol i didnt notice how much people made a " why cant link turn into a wolf" thread. now i understand why yosher was pissed. I still think hed be a good " zelda to shiek" type guy though.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Wolf Link would be terrible. He was fine in TP. Put him as a trophy, fine. But nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom