• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Dittos

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Not bad. Not bad at all for the both of you. All I have to say is more Neutral A combo's , and Back air, with a little bit more blaster. Othe then that, awesome wolf, for the both of you.

Maybe when I get my a new wireless router we can have some friendlies?

Magnawolf

Smash Apprentice
Not bad. Not bad at all for the both of you. All I have to say is more Neutral A combo's , and Back air, with a little bit more blaster. Othe then that, awesome wolf, for the both of you.

Maybe when I get my a new wireless router we can have some friendlies?
Yeah, Red Alert mains Wolf but I wasn't too familiar with Wolf at the time I played with him. I probably should implement more of his aerials.

Yeah, I'll play you anytime, just PM me or something.

FS180

Smash Rookie
good fight.

im kinda new to the game and i use wolf (i think hes my best character) buy anyways i was just wondering if maybe you would like to play sometime?

Red Alert

Smash Apprentice
you have to understand how difficult it can be to pull off aerial combos with online latency.

And yes, I'll play with you, FS180. PM me or whatever when you want to play.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Do you have the original files of the vid? I wanna see them in hi-resolution!

Top Bottom