• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Combo Thread

ocaie

Smash Cadet
Ok i am new to wolf. i used to main olimar and now i think ima try out wolf. I have been playing with him before but just not that much. So i started playing as wolf and it seems as if he is really simple and easy to predict that is y i am asking anyone who nos any type of combo plz post. Also if anyone nos any complex wolf strategies then plz post also:chuckle:

castorpollux

Smash Champion
yeah he does....

SHFF bair into f-smash is a great damage builder which can be used from 0-40% roughly. Also, on taller characters, a SHFF uair leads to many things from 0-100% roughly.

jaap

Smash Cadet
nair lock could also be used but it requires lot of practice (i cant also perform it in a normal match). short hop, then uair and after that short hop and nair lock him (only on lower percentages).

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
yeah he does....

SHFF bair into f-smash is a great damage builder which can be used from 0-40% roughly. Also, on taller characters, a SHFF uair leads to many things from 0-100% roughly.
Don't forget throwing in your blaster after bair fsmash. Wolf is really a comboing character, he's more pile damage carefully and retreat to counter, not balls to wall all out constant hit combo.

no, it cannot. Not enough hitstun. This myth needs to end.
Yes it does need to end, but if you SH shine approach you can f-smash out of it or if low enough, d-tilt(Actually a pretty good move) or f-tilt

BanKai029

Smash Cadet
Don't forget throwing in your blaster after bair fsmash. Wolf is really a comboing character, he's more pile damage carefully and retreat to counter, not balls to wall all out constant hit combo.

Yes it does need to end, but if you SH shine approach you can f-smash out of it or if low enough, d-tilt(Actually a pretty good move) or f-tilt
Front tilt is a great move to use after a bair. i jump the chacter and then i use bair when you land keep holding left or right and press A pretty much everytime you can hit b/c of no lag at end of Bair.

jaap

Smash Cadet
bair and then fsmash and try 2 spike with dair if he is off the stage

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
low % combos
landing a bair into an fsmash
DI forward with a sh 0-lag-fair into a utilt
two hits of your AAA combo and then a dtilt

other combos
landing a nair into dsmash.
Really you can land a nair into nearly anything, but dsmash has the most knockback out of Wolf's moves
tripping fsmash into fsmash in the opposite direction.
If you hit with the first hit of fsmash and Wolf continues to go through them without doing damage with the 2nd hit, it trips EVERY time

Top Bottom