• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wolf can stop final smashes!!

lava mage144

Smash Rookie
use your reflector 1/2 of a sec before they hit you with a regular attack and it does no damage
also works with some final smash heres a list of whos specials can be evaded useing this if you time it right you can stop any melee attack that is very handy
i will add more if i find them
link
young link
marth
ike
c'falcon
Metaknight
side note if someone already posted this sorry im new to this thing so give me a break

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
I don't see this as useful since not many players play with items on, but Metaknight's should be added to the list.

lava mage144

Smash Rookie
i only put this up here for people who didnt know this and could find it usefull
and the final smash will mostly be used by real life friends
an i think useing a dodge/roll is harder than useing the reflector since ive tryed stoping the final smashes
both ways

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
eh, the only time i see this being more beneficial than dodging is if you are aerial and just landing, that way an aerial dodge would cancel when you hit the ground, and a spotdodge would take too long because you would have to already be on the ground, so shine would take up for it.

Uber-situational, items-only, not really deserving of a thread imo

Top Bottom