• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wobbles is so good, I dont even understand

Buford

Smash Apprentice
The name of this thread should just be the "Help buford cuz hes clueless thread"

How do i do anything Oos. and can someone help me on approaches vs game and watch? Im mixing up WD to smashes or WD forward to Fair/nair. Anyone have any tips to give me a bit more of an edge?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
out of sheild the best things are to
1. grab
2. sh autocancel bair
3. roll to de-synce
4. wd out to down-smash.

You can also wd up doing f-tilt, jabs and de-synced ice blocks. If you can wd to autocanceled bair is nice. You don't have to approach to much as ice climbers in truth.

Buford

Smash Apprentice
How do i OOS though :p

shield up. try to do a move, my climbers just stare at me like im crazy.

and how do u auto cancel?

My WD to downsmash works 50% of the time, but if he catches on he does GandW Dtilt of death. which stops me before I can hit him

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
you press x to jump. To autocancel bair from a SH just sh and bair at like mid point it's not that hard no need to L-cancel

Buford

Smash Apprentice
more useful info, thanks :D

nowwwwww.

What does everyone think about ICs in teams. my partner is a Doc main who plays agressive, I usually play support kirby, which gets pretty far. Im curious as to how ICs would do

Top Bottom