• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wizard Foot from the Edge

heart.boss

Smash Rookie
I was messing around with Ganon in training mode and noticed that when he does the Wizards Foot from the edge (like so close to the edge that one of his feet appears to be on air), instead of ending the kick by pulling himself back up, he would end it with a sort of midair roll. From this midair roll, you can quickly perform an aerial special.
I'm not sure if its been discovered yet, but it's been pretty useful in some of my matches where the opponent would try to attack me while I would normally be pulling myself up from the WF, but were instead met with the >B chokeslam. Also, from the midair roll, doing the WF again will result in only the 8% dmg landing animation, which I've only been able to trick someone with once.

Good stuff?

Top Bottom