• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Witch Time Works on Some Projectiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conradical

Smash Cadet
NNID
alphamenter
So I was playing on for glory (like the noob I am) and I encountered another Bayonetta player (like that isn't common nowadays), and something very interesting happened: I was able to witch time (counter) her bullets. You can see this in effect in the video below at 1:58 minutes. Maybe this works with other projectiles, but I wouldn't know, since I haven't tried.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Bullet Art arent projectiles, they are just "hitboxes from the gun stretched out really far".
since its an hitbox from Bayonetta herself, the witch time will affect her no matter where she is!

you can witch time normal projectiles, but you need to be close enough for the opponent for it to work! (around the size of your Aura on activating)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom