• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Wisdom Courage Power" - Smash 4 Montage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theosmeo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LastOfTheM
3DS FC
0576-7286-5643
Well we have a video thread where we prefer people to post content, keeps the boards all neat y'know. As for your play, I can't speak super authoritatively on Link and Zelda but your Ganon stuff seems like mostly basic lol bait Alpharad clone stuff. There isn't a whole lot of skill involved in spamming Utilt, Fsmash, and warlock punch and messing with poor kids who are just trying to learn the game. This is why I wish FG paired people with higher win counts against so it could be a better system for everyone to find competitive matches. Also that playstyle represents a huge misconception about ganon which almost makes me angry: https://youtu.be/RihcvM4wk54?t=94 (nearly cried after being linked this)

*sigh* and people refer to this guy about being a competitive player...

Kneemo

Smash Rookie
sorry about making a thread for a montage I'll post it in the video thread next time

Last edited:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Sorry, Kneemo, but I'm gonna have to close this thread. I intend to make a separate thread soon dedicated to combo videos and montages, so keep and eye out for. For now though, yes, please use the link Theo provided. :colorful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom