• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wireless Connectivity Issues

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I have comcast highspeed internet that I use for my wireless network through an apple airport. Every day or so, the internet seems to go out and we cannot get online on any computers and we must reset the airport; doing so fixes the internet. When I play League of Legends, every twenty minutes or so I get about a minutes worth of bad lag which makes the game almost unplayable. I called Comcast and troubleshooted a bunch but basically figured out that its not our internet, most obviously by just spending a few days plugged in directly from the modem to a computer and never ever losing internet. However, I replaced my apple airport and I am still getting these problems, so it is not the airport either, though it must be. I think there may be some sort of connection issue between the wireless airport and the modem. Does anyone know what kind of issue it may be? I would feel like a failure calling someone like geeksquad over to fix it if it were just some kind of IP issue i could solve if only i knew how.

Top Bottom